Season 14: Revolution

GhostedWarrior
Site Admin

Season 14: Revolution

Post by GhostedWarrior »

Begins: March 25 2020
Ends: June 15 2020
Commanders,

We'd like to be the first to welcome you to Season 14 of the Global Map: Revolution!

With Season 14 on the horizon, we'd like to discuss some changes you will encounter on your quest for dominance.

The Alliance Mechanic will be off for Season 14. Auctions, pillages, and quests will return in a big way. Previously, one of the most profitable ways to earn Gold during a Season was from holding Provinces. This season, via the quest system, we are making Auctions and Revolts the most lucrative ways to earn Gold. This means that Clans who want to earn a lot of profits will leave the map daily and attack again each primetime.

There will not be a Political Leaderboard this season. Instead, we will redistribute the Bonds that normally slated for the Political Leaderboard to the Victory Point Leaderboard.
Full Announcement is here: https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/clan-w ... ouncement/

We are going need a team of 15 with at least 5 alternates. Please reply to this thread if you're interested. Don't commit if you can't do the time.
subweevil

Re: Season 14: Revolution

Post by subweevil »

Folks, kindly get with either Noknockwarrant or myself if you have any further questions. Otherwise, replying with your interest in this thread will suffice. Thanks!
planedrvr

Post by planedrvr »

I will be there as much as possible and maybe even during my work weeks if it isnt too busy. Which is slow now due the virus
subweevil

Post by subweevil »

Thanks to everyone so far for replying, still need 10 more core players and 5 alternates.
subweevil

Post by subweevil »

Bump for all those still interested but have not replied yet.
subweevil

Post by subweevil »

Ladies and Gentlemen! We go live tonight, battles are on Ensk @ 10 and 11 Eastern time tonight. Looking for: fast heavies, brawling mediums and 2 scouts please. All those who wanted to do Clan Wars are expected to show up ready to stomp face please. Additionally, don't forget the clan meeting on TS @17:45 Pacific time tonight. Any questions, get ahold of an officer in the know. Thanks, and I look forward to teaming with my fellow clanners tonight!