Strongholds Vote

No you are NOT required to play strongholds. This is an information posting area only about what day(s)/time(s) we're running strongholds. Strongholds are a GREAT way to develop team work and play style for the clan to utilize in Clan Wars events!
GhostedWarrior
Site Admin

Strongholds Vote

Post by GhostedWarrior »

I'd like to get a vote in the public arena of the clan for those that WANT to play strongholds. Please reply with a day and time you would like. We will try to develop a day/time combo that works for a majority of those wanting to participate.
planedrvr

Re: Strongholds Vote

Post by planedrvr »

can definitely do it on the weeks i am home. And maybe on work weeks.
subweevil

Post by subweevil »

planedrvr wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:49 pm can definitely do it on the weeks i am home. And maybe on work weeks.
Thanks Plane, can you be more general please, hehe. What we are asking is a couple of set days that work for clan members, and example would be "Wednesdays work for me, say maybe a couple of battles, but Fridays would also work, not sure how many battles though." That way, we can tally what days everyone has in common and go with the best option for all and a back up one. Should get to the point where we run strongholds quite a bit, just not now. Real easy to ring up credits an XP once we get the team set up and know each other. Thanks for the input!
subweevil

Post by subweevil »

Whatever the general consensus is works for me. Mondays and Thursdays are dicey though. Daughter has gymnastics, then its pretty much a bath and bed for her, so that ties me up from like 5:30 til near 9.
subweevil

Post by subweevil »

Seeing far more views than replies on this topic. Seeing as how we have run several battles, some of those being tier viii, with 10 players in this mode, it's safe to assume you Folks want us to do it. To help us help you, please post the times you are available, so we can start getting strats, team(s) and day(s) assigned. Thanks Folks!
MadSerb

Post by MadSerb »

I am usually available after 8pm Central weekdays and pretty open after 2pm central on weekends. Also, I am always available for a free steak dinner.